THE PRINCESSES DIARIES

Mia Nichelle is...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Chia Marina is...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amelie Christine is

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Alisa Oceana is

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 08, 2006

Princess Mia: I really do love you

I love the new baby. (Sings:) I really love you! I really love you! I really love you! I really love you! And I really do love you!

Sweet little baby. I will call you Rose! (mum says... hmmmmm... we will NOT name her Rose!)


From mia mghokj,ktfvk,

2 comments:

The Princesses said...

Oh no, I'm 6 months pregnant, and it's a girl. We took Mia to the check up and ust found out that it's a girl. Mia was really hoping for a boy, and was a little dissapointed at first, but afterwards she kept talking about how much she loves the little baby and is now looking forward to the day when the 3 of them will all be dressed in matching clothes and dancing together. :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!
To Mia:qwertyasdfjkl