THE PRINCESSES DIARIES

Mia Nichelle is...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Chia Marina is...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amelie Christine is

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Alisa Oceana is

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Princess Chia: Family Day

This is about our Family Day last week. In the morning we had inspiration with Daddy & then we went off the park, where we witnessed to some ladies and their kids who have a mothers activity circle that they want us to come to next week. We came home and had pasta for lunch, then did some painting in the afternoon.













We're learning a dance to "I like to be a Christmas tree" and we painted our trees that Daddy cut out. It was lots of fun!






















Here I'm admiring a manger scene that Mia made out of a tea box. I like singing "Baby Jesus Went to Sleep" as I look at it.










Later we watched Winnie the Pooh and after dinner we read stories and then fell asleep really fast. Mia has a bear and lamb that she likes to cuddle with when she sleeps, but I like to hold a picture of my favourite food: Onigiri!
Good night!

No comments: