THE PRINCESSES DIARIES

Mia Nichelle is...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Chia Marina is...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amelie Christine is

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Alisa Oceana is

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Princesses: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!




I love you daddy! You're the best! I like it when you talk and play with me, and the thing I like the most is when you spend time with me, like reading and going places with me.
Love Mia.

I love you! I want to show you love! I love you Daddy! I love you Daddy! And I just want you, you're my favorite daddy!
Love Chia

I love you too! Thank you for always feeding me and playing grrr... bahh with me.

Love Amelie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Iven! I miss you!! :D

Babylove said...

gr8 pics loved the whole lot!