THE PRINCESSES DIARIES

Mia Nichelle is...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Chia Marina is...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amelie Christine is

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Alisa Oceana is

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Princess Chia: Mia and Akira I LOVE YOU!













I love Mia Akira and I loved your wedding. You are so special and I love to be there with you and watch them. I laughed and played, and I love you so cheerfully. It makes me happy, a little bit of heaven on earth. I love you so much!


























Here we are. I want to skip this part.














Pretty Mia and her friends.











This is Tomoki & Flame and they are married! They will have a wedding later, I want to be their flower girl.














I got married, YES, I got married to the bridegroom. I'm the little bride! Ohh, look at me! There we are. (Big grin and too happy to speak)

No comments: