THE PRINCESSES DIARIES

Mia Nichelle is...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Chia Marina is...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amelie Christine is

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Alisa Oceana is

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 13, 2006

Princess Mia: A Beautiful Wedding



Kenny, Yuto, Seiko, and Abe. Their wedding. A BIG wedding.


I'm not going to tell so much about it. Only one. Because I don't like to do so many pages.





I like Seiko's dress. Do you know why I like Seiko's dress? Because it's so pretty. It was so fun.











Peewee, he was so sweet.



Seiko is so beautiful and pretty.





What is Lulu doing? I don't like his face like that. I see Peewee, Nozo, Paula, Oli, Amber, Natty, Shane, Akira (little boy), Mia (the different big Mia), baby on top Shannon, Yuto, Kenny, Me, Sam & Leika, Daddy, Mummy, Gabe, Windy, Lily, Lee, and Leila.





Mummy you can write the rest.











The flower girls (taken with a keitai) and us with the Bride & Groom after too many photos.



A toast!

No comments: