THE PRINCESSES DIARIES

Mia Nichelle is...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Chia Marina is...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amelie Christine is

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Alisa Oceana is

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 01, 2006




This is my favourite place to hang out and the best place to store real important stuff. Daddy caught me as I was storing his keitai.











We have our own library... the best part is seeing how many books you can pull out before dad or mum notice. My current record is 2/3 of a shelf.








I like to walk on the bed. I've only fallen off 5 times so far and several times a day I practice sitting right on the edge of the bed with my back to it. I pretend I don't realise what I'm doing and it sure gets daddy's attention.






















zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

No comments: