THE PRINCESSES DIARIES

Mia Nichelle is...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Chia Marina is...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amelie Christine is

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Alisa Oceana is

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Princesses: Ueno Zoo

Princess Mia:
I like the Giraffes, they're really high. And the Gorilla's, they're really funny. And I saw some Beavers, one came out and they were playing together, and I saw some turtles in their cage. I saw some monkeys and they were so funny and they look like Tia. The baby monkeys.
The Elephant was resting.





Princess Chia: Last Family Day daddy was sick so the Chiba family took us to the zoo. These are the only good pix mum could get. We were too busy looking at all the animals to let her take more.
For the record, Mia liked the Polar Bears and I liked the Sea Lion.




No comments: