THE PRINCESSES DIARIES

Mia Nichelle is...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Chia Marina is...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amelie Christine is

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Alisa Oceana is

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Princess Alisa: Merry Christmas!

I ate, and I ate, and I ate! It is my firm belief, after many years of Christmas dinners, that Christmas is all about eating and drinking, and eating again.

It was a great day. There was turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, taco wraps, salad, trifle, brownies, icecream, and more.
Sadly we could not eat it all, but tomorrow we'll start on the cheesecake, sweetpotato casserole, and leftover trifle, turkey, gravy, taco wraps and anything else I can get my hands in!

I crashed out while mummy wrapped gifts tonight. True story.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!







- Posted from my iTouch

No comments: