THE PRINCESSES DIARIES

Mia Nichelle is...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Chia Marina is...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amelie Christine is

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Alisa Oceana is

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Princess Mia: My undokai




Well yes as you can see I now had a undokai in September. I do not think that you can see me but on the 14pic you will see me with my freinds and I am waiting for a big ball that will come on the 18th pic .




Amelie's making a silly face


Chia being silly


We're all doing stretches (while waiting our turn to do Tamaide)



Cheezu!


Big muscles on Uncle Tom!


Lee being a big, funny, fat, silly man!






We're dancing & laughing to the song with Amelie & Aunt Celene.

There you are, Celene, going home and Katie (mummy's second cousin)

My friend Arai-kun.

Watching & waiting our turn (or maybe already done our turn) :)


Waiting for the ball
Here it comes!


There it goes! -What a sad day.



Ahh!! Get it, get it, GET IT!



Good bye!

No comments: