THE PRINCESSES DIARIES

Mia Nichelle is...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Chia Marina is...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Amelie Christine is

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Alisa Oceana is

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Princess Mia: Celebrating 7 twice!

I celebrated my 7th birthday two times! Some of my friends came over and we had a fun play time at the park with my other Christian homeschool friends, then ate yummy dinner and then dressed up for a party!




KP came to visit and we sang her happy birthday because she is a Cancer just like me. That's why she likes me so much.

We also watched Duma and had a sleepover.


******************

I had another party with my friends from school. We played games and decorated cupcakes. They were so yummy and we had lots of fun.


Smile!

No comments: